Re: [T3] which invasion hotel?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I will be going for cheap.  All I need is a place to sleep and the only
luxuries I need are the cigars I'm bringin' :)

BTW, would somebody please post the hotel # of the 'cheap' place so I can
make my reservations.  Looks like it's just gonna be me and PerL, my
girlfriend can't make it  :(
--
     Toby Erkson
     air_cooled_nut@pobox.com