Re: [T3] Title date inaccuracy

<x-flowed>

Steven Ayres wrote:

Russ might call it a screwup, but I expect that it is or has been policy in
many states to ignore the model-year designation altogether in registering
vehicles. I'd be interested to hear how it's handled in Europe.

My daily driver Audi is an 87, it's made in Sept. 86 and sold in Oct. or Nov. 86, so the title says 86. Still, the BMW dealer I bought it from had 87 on the window tag.

T3 content: My square is made in March 73, sold in April 73 so is registered as an 73.

PerL
73 Variant L