Re: [T3] Got my Birth Certificate today!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> My dealer manual for the 73 says the clock is standard equiptment???? I
> thought she was a standard destined for another country, but...

I am pretty sure that the Bentley mentions all years came with a clock
standard with the exception of 73 model which introduced the Type 3 Basic or
something that had no clock.

Jason Smith
72 Fastback FI AT
http://jasontsmith.tripod.com/vw.htm