[T3] Shift Bracket (68-70) Needed

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I'm looking for a good condition shift bracket for a 68-70 Type 3.  I have a
squareback and the sleeve that holds the shifter ball has worn allowing the
shifter to pop out on occasion.  If you have a Bently, it is featured on
Page 9, Transmission and Rear Axle, Figure 3-11 #6 Bracket (1968-70).

Thanks!

BTW, anyone interested in a pair of Barrecrafters Ski Racks for a Type 3?