Re: [T3] thermostat adventures

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well.. actually your tin will basically stay in place but the right thing to
do is to file them flat, peen the end and drill them out.  These screws
arent hardened and will drill easily.. you may have to drill to one oversize
and tap the hole.  Bit of a pain the aluminum taps so easily.

Keith