Re: [T3] 72 Timing

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> > You said you set the timing to 0deg, that is the static mark, I believe.
> > Also make sure you know which is -5, 0, 5, 7.5, I was setting it to what
> > thought was 0 and in reality it was -5. Muir in the Idiots guide is
wrong
> > here, he says 0 is the left most mark, but it varies by engine etc.
>
> TDC is correct for 68-71, both static and dynamic. This is the left hand
mark
> for all those years. Yes, 72 is different and everyone gets that one
wrong. I
> think only the Bentley manual gets that right.

Jim,
Can you clear this up for me onece and for all.  I did a search on the list
and there are lots of references but they are all different.  Can you list
each of these marks for the the 72?  Looks like:   |    |     | |, is
this -5ATDC, 0TDC, 5BTDC, 7.5BTDC; with the timing set to 5BTDC?  No that I
was talking about it I am confusing myself.
Thanks,
Jason