Re: [T3] '67 Squareback original engine question

Everett wrote:
>>I've noticed that the engine # is not stamped into
the top of the case, it is stamped into a little plate that is then
attached
to the top of the case.
I don't have a photo of the little rectangular plate but it looks like
the
id plate in the upper right of this '66 T34:<<

I have an ID tag exactly like the one in the photo with my 1965 Square's
chassis number. I found it inside the owner's manual folder on a ring
with unused original keys attached, so I have always assumed it was key
related.

I also have an NOS sidedraft carb that has a somewhat similar tag.

Scott
62 343, 65 361