[T3] Square on Ebay for $800

<x-flowed>Found this on ebay. For all of those near San Francisco, here is a 1971 Squareback. It says the car still has the FI just doesn't run. This is a steal, wish I was near the Bay. Here is the URL.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1845964910
Hope this helps someone. Nothing to do with me, just passing along a steal.

Greg Irick
Silverdale, WA
gregi@vwtype3.org

'65 Notchback with a Britax sliding rag top. Plans for a 1679cc motor using an AS21 case and thick walled 88mm P&C's, with a Resto-Custom flavor. Preps underway for installing some NOS rocker panels, lifting the body from the pan for a pan restoration and welding in some IRS trailing arm mounts onto a swingaxle rear suspension.