Re: [T3] Photo's of my Fastback are up...

<x-flowed>Just a few points on the low- vs. highback seats. The highbacks were optional, or standard equipment on "L" models here in Europe. My 73 Variant L has highbacks from the factory. Both of my 2 brothers used to own each their 1971 VW 1302 (Superbeetle to you US guys). One had a 1302 L while the other had a regular 1302. The L model had highbacks (and a sunroof, which is kinda rare here)

PerL
73 Variant L