Re: [T3] Photo's of my Fastback are up...

on 21/7/2002 6:11 PM, Jim Adney at jadney@vwtype3.org wrote:

> Your 65 manual has been updated to at least 67. There may be an update
> page in the front that would tell you what the latest update was, but this
> would be dependent on the diligence of the person doing the updates.

Unfortunately I only have Volume 2, which covers electrical, interior and
frame, I expect that the contents pages and updates pages were in the Volume
1. It also covers 12 volt which is good, and has colour wiring diagrams,
which are excellent when tracing a wiring problem.

It's a really good book though, and I am going to keep my eye out at
swapmeets for Volume 1 or any others I can find.

Ben Doughney

'75 1200L
'63 1200 - Ringo
'71 1600TL