[T3] rocker pannels / heater channel assembly, and gas heater questions

<x-charset Windows-1252>I want to buy a pair of rocker panel assemblies with the heater channels for my '70 Fastback. The donor car is a 67 square. My main concern is the fit of the rocker assemblies, does anybody know if they change between 67 and 70? I guess the real indicator would be if the doors changed, which I don't think happened within those years.
Also, does anybody know how much gas heater would sell for? What about a complete heater? (with all the duct work and electrical connections, etc.)

Thanks in advance

-Rich