Re: [T3] Oil

<x-flowed>At 09:51 PM 7/18/02 -0700, Grant Voigt wrote:
This weekend I plan on doing a oil change. I have a
new engine with maybe 5,000 miles on it, this is one
of the new Mexican (or where ever they are made)
<deletia>
should I use? Should I do a straight switch, or should
this be a gradual process. Thanks for the help

Something I've picked up lately -- if you've using this in a daily-driver, it might be better to use something like Castrol Syntec Blendinstead of a pure synthetic. Yeah, you don't get all the benefits that a pure synth gives you, but if you're low on oil without an extra quart in Bumrush Nowhere you can top off with a conventional and be just fine.

Any thoughts on this, anyone?