[T3] Window scrapers, I need a lead on scrapers..

I just installed late model bus outer scrapers on my '69 yesterday. I
drilled the rivets and replaced them with new rivets and the backing metal
needed a little attention due to rust. The rubber is not a deep as the OE,
and the radius at the rear was a little off but it worked. These only cost
me about $10. The job was a little difficult, but I had my door completely
apart anyways. Looks good now! I would do it again for the price.