[T3] '73 Distributor and Jim Adney

Hello all,

I used to subscribe to the list, but never resubbed
after the server crashed a while back.  Now, after
meeting fellow lister Grant Voight (who works in my
building, on my floor, in the office next to me), and
passing his Fastback (with my Fastback), I decided to
resub...glad to be back.

OK, my '73 Fasty's engine is still not running 100%,
but gets decent gas mileage (around 23 MPG)...it just
doesn't have a lot of middle to top end power at
speed.  I haven't yet checked to see that the dist is
actually making full advance, but that's on my list.

Jim, are you still on the list?  A while back you said
you offer a distributor rebuilding service...more than
that, I need someone to check out my dist. on their
car/engine to see if that causes the problems...and if
so, to rebuild the dist.

Anyway, please email me off-list, as I'm in digest
mode and don't want to miss your message:
dougbrashear@yahoo.com

Many thanks in advance!
-Doug :-)
'73 Fasty