Re: [T3] Photo's of my Fastback are up...

Hey Ben,

I think the links don't work man. I just tried em and
all I got was a blank page. The prob could be on my
end but that doesn't appear to be correct.

By the way when I see the pics, you mind if I copy
them and post em at Webshots?

http://members.tripod.com/~superkafer/images/myvws/type3interior.jpg

http://members.tripod.com/~superkafer/images/myvws/type3engine.jpg

http://members.tripod.com/~superkafer/images/myvws/type3right.jpg

> Feel free to point out anything that is not correct
> on my car, so I can make
> it correct.
>
> Ben Doughney
>
> '75 1200L
> '63 1200 - Ringo
> '71 1600TL
>
> http://members.tripod.com/~superkafer/

=====
Erick the daddy
68 fasty

Is your Type X here? If not send your VW pics to me.
http://community.webshots.com/album/19887209ssBljlIzPh
http://community.webshots.com/album/24709950SAghTTbUHL
http://community.webshots.com/album/41466306gEEGgO