[T3] Parts at Parma

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I've got to lighten my load, so I'll be having a blowout sale when ya'll
come to Parma next month. I've got a couple late model Squarebacks (one with
a perfect pan, but no title) and a few boxes of parts. I may be parting out
a '69 Squareback too. Come with your cars ready to haul parts back across
the country. Of course, Brian says we can only bring the parts we can fit in
our cars to the show for selling and swapping, but since I live in the area
everyone can come by and pick the parts they need. I don't know what all
parts are still on the cars (one is missing all the sheet metal that can be
unbolted) and I don't have the time right now to start cutting these cars
apart. If you want to let me know what you need in advance, I'll start
keeping track and whoever e-mails me first about a part gets first shot at
the part. Keith already has first shot at the drivers side (I think) pan
section on the bad pan I have. I also really don't want to take the parts
off myself and ship them all over the country. Lets just call this a bonus
for those coming to Parma. Cost on parts will be very minimal. I just want
to get my money back out of these cars.

Neil
notchback@cableone.net