[T3] 2 '65 Squarebacks FS cheap

> A 73Square with lots of parts etc. for $2250.

On that note...............
While searching for parts I came across (and bought) 2 '65 Squares. One has
been converted to IRS (no tranny or axles) it can be switched back, and both
are 4 lug (?) 1 has a motor, but neither run.......

Anyway, I just got them as part of the "deal" on parts. I don't need them, and
would like to move them. I'll have pictures in the next couple days. Prices
will be in the $500-$700 range.

If interested let me know.

Greg

--