hope to see you in parma.

From: "Robert M. and Joanne Bradford"

It has been many years since I turned a
wrench on a VW, but I think that is going to change in the near future. The
previous owner of the square back did some engine mods, and from what I can
see they were not properly done. For starters he removed the FI, and
replaced it with carb's. he also added headers. When he installed the
headers, he removed the heater boxes. No this might not be a problem in So.
Cal., but is a big problem in Idaho's winters. Can anyone tell me where I
can find a header type exhaust system that will work with the type 3 engine
and heater boxes? Is there anyone that specializes in parts for the type 3?
I see bug and super bug parts all over the place, but type 3 parts seem to
be scarce.