Re: [T3] 63 T1 Door Lock

On 16 Jul 2002, at 7:25, Erick wrote:

> I am working on a 63 bug that needs the door lock
> rekeyed. Anyway my sweet little boy who is so
> fascinated with Daddy's work decided to play with the
> door lock (after I took it off the door of course) and
> he managed to lock the lock. Is there a way with
> little or no damage to get the lock undone?

It's not clear to me what the problem is. The lock is out of the car, so there is
no problem getting into the car. The lock cylinder is in your hand so you can
still take it to a locksmith to get a key made. I don't think being locked
presents any problem to the locksmith.

Is there some other reason that you think you need to unlock this lock
cylinder?