Re: [T3] Fuel pump needed for 72 fasty

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well, this has worked for me several times(on different pumps): diesel fuel,
12V, and a  big screwdriver.  Hook up the fuel and the battery.  When the
buzzing starts start tapping the pump motor gently.  I did this for about a
minute at a time and usually after a few cycles it freed itself up and
worked fine.  Don't know for how long, though.  The car broke before the
pump quit.
Theo
'70 Fasty
'77 & '75 Wagoneers