[T3] Fuel Injectors 72 Square

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hello everyone,

it's been a while since I've posted last, but recently I've come upon a
leaking injector that won't seem to stop.  So I started looking for a new
one, because I don't like to have gas leaks.  Where can I find new fuel
injectors for my '72 Squareback?  I checked RMMW and they are out of stock
until August, and I'd like to get working on this ASAP so I can drive my
car, for it is out of commission right now.  Does anybody here know a good
source where I can order these without costing more than an arm and a leg
(RMMW has them for something like $59 a piece).  Also, should I go ahead and
replace all of them, or just the one that's giving me problems.  Thanks
guys,

Jacob Schroeder
'72 Squareback