Re: [T3] Fuel pump needed for 72 fasty

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Jason Smith  wrote:

Somebody, told me that they have electric fuel pumps at www.autozone.com and
they are only like $130 or something.

Yes that is correct some auto parts places will sell the correct part.
If they have the Bosch EFI catalog, it will list it at 300 bucks but if they

have the Carter EFI catalog the pump will sell for 130 to 150 bucks (same
pump in the box) with a lifetime guarantee, the same catalogs list the rest
of our EFI components.
I have had a bad pump before , car would not start till I banged on the pump
with my nifty pipe, pump was clean but the electrical part would get stuck,
either from bad windings or brushes. Bought the new one and problems went
away.

LEON MARTINEZ