Re: [T3] Fuel pump FI

My motor (fuel pump) will run if the output shaft is facing down. If its
in any other position, barely turns. I disassembled pump and cleaned the
impeller area, reducing the unit to an electric motor and output shaft,
same behavior. Shaft turns pretty freely, strong magnets in there. So,
mine needs help in the elctric motor area of the pump, which I am sure
the shaft is sealed by some O ring that must be shot and the inside
gummed up.
I did use fuel injector cleaner on the pump itslef, just eh small balls
and the impeller/output area.
Al