Re: [T3] Bad Plug

Actually the carbs are Webbers. but I think I just had
to fiddle with the carb settings. I will let you kow
how it goes. I thinkI just had the idle mix waaaayyyy
too rich. That is what it appears I have done.

--- ibjack <proformance2@cox.net> wrote:
> Erick, I had the same problem and I recently found
> the problem on a tip from
> a fellow type 3'er. My carbs are the stock solex
> pdsit 2/3 's so that's what
> I hope you're running.  Anyhow, check the pilot jet
> or electro-magnetic jet,
> depends on what you have, and look to see if it's
> clean.  Try to get a
> replacement just to check.  Hope this helps.
> Jack

=====
Erick the daddy
68 fasty

Is your Type X here? If not send your VW pics to me.
http://community.webshots.com/album/19887209ssBljlIzPh
http://community.webshots.com/album/24709950SAghTTbUHL
http://community.webshots.com/album/41466306gEEGgO