Re: [T3] Tiny bubbles...

On 12 Jul 2002, at 1:11, Mike Wodkowski wrote:

> But then again, I probably didn't get it. The left (left means left) side of
> the brake fluid reservoir never looked like it filled up, but I kept topping
> it off the brake fluid. Now it doesn't look full at all on that side,
> although there was certainly fluid coming out the hoses when I pumped the
> brakes. And it had been ok before. And I am getting front braking action,
> only now, the car lists right.

Careful here.

The reservoir is divided so that when you pour fluid in it will typically
(Murphy's Law) go into the side that you haven't been using. If you just keep
filling it will overflow the divider and fill both sides. If you can see fluid above
the horizontal seam in the reservoir then you are above the divider and you
have plenty of fluid on both sides.

It is possible that what you are seeing is dirt, or old fluid, on the side that
serves the rear wheels, and clean fluid on the side that you have been
bleeding.