Re: [T3] Seat Covers

<x-flowed>I have TMI on my fornt seats as well. It was my brother that installed them (in the days when he owned the car), and it turned out great, but over the years (about 5 or so) they developed some cracks at the bottom of the seat back, near the "hinges" or what one should call them.

PerL
73 Variant L

Wuzmop@aol.com wrote:

I Used TMI on my Fasty. It was the first time I ever did this and it turned out really good. Although it is not rocket science, it takes a toll on the fingers...If you use a heat gun, you will have an easier time than I did.
Robb