Re: [T3] Miscellaneous Type 3 parts

<x-flowed>

Dave Hall wrote:

Hey I got the Abarth, how do I know if it is real?
It says "Made in Spain" and that's it?

I don't know where they were made.

I think Abarth was an Italian tuning company.

They are Italian, and has had strong connections with Fiat at least since the 60's. For many years, the sports models from Fiat has carried the name Abarth. There was also a special model of the Porsche 356 Carerra that was named Abarth.

PerL
73 Variant L