Re: [T3] 5/16 fuel lines

 I forgot we were off list!
I have tank opened up, all things removed, just concerned about delicate
return line...Sender is getting cleaned by myself. Any suggestions for a
solvent? Preferably enivormentally friendly or at least non-nuclear bad!
Should I HEAR a moving part at all in the sender? Like turning it upside
down? I think she's gummed good!