From: "Benjamin Hess" <hessticles@hotmail.com>
To: <type3@vwtype3.org>
Subject: [T3] rear ended, need advice?
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 20:17:35 -0400

well it was a sad day in the hess stable today. my baby, a '71 square, was heavily rear ended and front ended this afternoon. i can't bear to look at her. although it does seen like it is only body damage. but the only panels that were not touched were on the right side. totally the other guys fault, no doubt by him or me.
so i was womdering if anyone else has been in the same situation. i am only 21 and never been in any kind of wreck. what can i expect? what should and shouldn't i do? i have liability with geico and the other guy has state farm, so it will all be coming from his insurance.
thanks for any feedback. i am so depressed.

ben