Re: [T3] Removal of windshield and rear glass, any suggestions.

DON'T CUT THE RUBBER!!!
unless it cannot be saved due to weathering

i took out all of my windows with a little vaseline and the best tool i had
were plastic tire irons it worked great!!!

when i took out my rear window ( i have a fastback) my boyfriend just put his
back against the inside of the rear window with even pressure and pushed i
had already loosened the seal with vaseline and moved it around the the tire
irons....to break it free...then just continued to push evenly... i didn't
have to cut any seals!!!  my windhield was already cracked so the seal
survived :)

good luck!!

heather
-71 fastback AT FI