Re: [T3] Rough or no idle when cold

<x-flowed>Unfortunately, the only way to test it, that I know of is to remove the injectors. I beleive there is a procedure in the Bently, and it states a drip rate for the injectors.

Basically you have to remove the injectors from the manifold, get the fuel lines up to pressure, and then watch for drips. They arent too hard to pull out of the manifold in the pair. Then let them rest hanging from the fuel lines.

I did it when I checked the spray pattern on mine, wasnt too bad at all. Just be careful of the electrical connections/wiring it might be a little brittle after all these years.

Drake
72 square stock
63 bug darkside
San Jose, Ca.

OK, so I have narrowed my problem dow to flooding (probably a leaky >injector)
So how do I check them? I don't want to break something...........

Please don't say "pull it out and inspect it" that won't help

Greg