[T3] the final stretch

<x-flowed>if you are more than 90% sure you are coming to the invasion, please email me off list with the following:

Name

Year and type of car

Location traveling from

Day you think you will arrive

I NEED THIS INFORMATION so that I can finalize a couple things at this end.

Thank you for all the support! And I would really like to thank everyone that has promoted this event to friends and strangers! And to Leon, who had that huge task of multitasking the group from socal... Thanks for all the promotion!

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc & 1959 Bug
Purists amuse me...