Re: [T3] 72 fasty update-OE fuel line source?-Cleaning fuel pumps?

On 10 Jul 2002, at 7:55, type3 wrote:

> > John,
> > Is it the braided stuff like OE? How can I contact you?

> If I am not mistaken, John is from http://www.aircooled.net/

Correct, but I looked at his site and the hose I found was 7mm, which in my
opinion is too small. It will stretch over the fittings okay when new, but it will
fail rather quickly as it ages and the stretch becomes too much for it.

I still recommend 5/16" American style. It isn't German, but good hose is
good hose, no matter where it was made.