Re: [T3] Wont start again, But I'M starting to hate FI

On 10 Jul 2002, at 13:37, Mark Fuhriman wrote:

> Jim A.! Didn't you mention having done this on a '68 with a "A" brain?
> Apparently, the "A" brain tends to flood the engine during cold starts under
> certain conditions.  It happened with me.  I solved the problem with a "B"
> brain swap.  But if you have a '69 (and a "B" brain), you shouldn't have
> this problem.  Any indications that you're running rich?  What brain (A or
> B) do you have?

Never had a series switch on my 68, but I DID install a different switch on my
72. On this car I had continuing problems with air in the lines after a hot
shutdown, so I installed a pushbutton in paralled to the relay that I could hold
in to RUN the pump for a minute before starting. This got all the air out so
the engine could start right up.