Re: [T3] roof rack, not the usual question

<x-flowed>I've had some old (like mid 80's) Thule ski bars on my square a few
times. It fits very well, as in the old days cars had almost "universal"
drip rails which the racks clamped on to. My brother also used identical
racks on his 71 Bug to carry his bike. He had them on for about a year
without any problem!

PerL
73 Variant L