[T3] Speaking of PAINT!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I recently posted (3mo ago) pics of my freshly painted Anthricite 62 notch.
Well all was well for awile untile what little bondo on it started to crack.
At this point the car was partialy assembled and I was bummed to have to
return the car and dismantle it. Well after the Classic the jucies were
flowing again so I stipped it and brought ti back. Well the manager that was
there was fired and wanted by the police! So I had to re-hash the story to
the new manager. No problem, he agreed to fix and re-spray the whole car.
Well I checked it out last monday and to my surprise it was done and ready
to go. All the crappy body work was fixed and she was shinny and glossy
again. One problem....... they painted it the wrong color!!! I mean way off
and wrong. Take a look and put this foul up down in the books. I was told
that 3 times a charm.
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/2789089/1026272667496_green.jpg
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/2789089/1009763941575_front.jpg

Still laughing,