Re: [T3] type3 Digest #74

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I have a question about the headlight dimmer switch on my '67 fasty.  I was
wondering if the switch is a momentary contact, or if it is an actual on /
off switch.  Modern relays require On/ Off operation, and my original is too
shot to know for sure.  Im ordering some replacement relays for my car soon,
but just want to know if i need a new switch as well.

And as for my warm running shutdown, I determined it was my fuel line.  If
you are having problems, try routing your main fuel line overtop the air
cleaner, or at least wire tieing it to the bottom of the air cleaner to get
the hose as far away from the block as possible

-Luke
'67 Fastback
(now running MUCH better)