Re: [T3] Rough or no idle when cold

Couldn't a leaky injector do this?  Check the fuel pressure and leave the
gauge connected to see how long it takes to bleed down.  I may be
over-simplifying this, but it sounds to me like a flooding issue - which Jim
points out, could be the "A" ECU, or I think it could be a bad injector.
Seems to me that if you've got one dripping fuel, you'll end up with a
flooded condition in at least one cylinder.

Jake Kooser