[T3] seized brakes

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I just recived a '73 Fasty that had sat in a garage since '91- more on that later. While moving it around, the brakes worked surprisingly well. After getting it home (& presumably due to my playing with the pedals like a little kid), the brakes are now seized. I don't recall what the conventional wisdom is on this. In the past when I've let cars sit, all it took was some rocking back & forth to free things up. That approach hasn't worked. I'd prefer not to take anything apart yet, though I do plan on doing a careful teardown & rebuild of the brake system, after I get the car into it's work space (& also after a weeks vacation & some things on the "Honey-Do" list are covered;-).

TIA,
EricH.
'73 Marinablau Fastback
'71 Shantungelb Squareback