Re: [T3] Miscellaneous Type 3 parts

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well I went and took a look at the stuff this guy has and most of it is FI
related, a few ECU's, pressure sensors, TVS, mufflers, and the two engines,
no body parts or interior parts that I could see.  Some from a 69 and some
from later ones.  I have not decided what to do, I don't know how benifitial
it all is to me.  But I would hate to see it just get scrapped.

Jason Smith
72 Fastback FI AT