[T3] Front torsion bar seals

Hi all,

I greased the torsion bars on my Fastback this morning, and on the lower
right one, a bit of water spat out along with the old grease. I was
wondering how water could get in there past the grease, is there some seal
that could be bad? Either that, or it just hasn't been greased in a long
time, and there wasn't much grease in there.

The greaser on the left side took a bit of finding, it was buried under a
whole lump of greasy dirt. I initially thought it only had one greaser for
the whole bottom torsion bar- I was squirting the grease in, but it was only
coming out of the right side! ;-)

TIA,
Ben Doughney

'75 1200L