Re: [T3] too dang hot...

<x-flowed>What about a rec center or swimming pool or somewhere to take a shower for those too poor for a hotel?

Jacob

From: "Keith Park" <topnotch@nycap.rr.com>
To: <type3@vwtype3.org>
Subject: Re: [T3] too dang hot...
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 22:17:53 -0400

Well, that might not be a bad idea.. xcept the kids are in school then. But
fear not... we are in the transitory part of the monthly pulsing of the
weather pattern here in North America... it may very well be much cooler by
the time of the show... if El Nino doesnt screw this up.

Couple questions about logistics... is there a laundromat in Parma or
Ontario??
and since Im arriving with 2500mi of insects splattered on the front of my
car will there be a hose that can be used for a quick wash before the show??

Keith

http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/
http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/invasion.html