Re: [T3] Wont start again, But I'M starting to hate FI

I'll try disconnecting the CSV in the meantime. At what temps would it be a
good idea to re-hook it? Will it start properly without it?

Mike

My 73 square has a disconnected CSV. I did this last winter as the car would
have difficulty starting with it hooked up. I live in the Midwest or the
Heartland and it got very cold here some days. The thing starts up just fine
without it.

Peter Legault
73 Square "The Putz"