Re: [T3] Can it be true?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
A few years ago... oh my goodness... 10 YEARS AGO... when I drove the square
year round as my only car I would regularly do about 15K a year... now in
the summer I do about 6K a year.. of course this year it will be just a
smidge more with the Parma trip and all.

I havent had an FI problem since 98 when the pressure sensor started to
fail.

Keith