Re: [T3] Wont start again, But I'M starting to hate FI

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Believe it or not here in NYC it can take about 15 minutes to get a mile.

Heh I beleive it, I think sometimes its almost that bad here too

>> I unplugged the cold start injector connection and it has not done it
once,
>> since that time.

> Why would that cause a no-start? Or are you saying it was ALWAYS supplying
> extra fuel. Wouldn't that have a drastically noticeable effect on gas
> mileage? Or your idle speed?

I beleive that it was firing every time the car was started, so it was
flooding the engine. As its hooked into the starter it only fires when the
key is in the "start" position, so it desnt effeect gas milage or idle
speed, but it does seem that it was causing the engine to flood when its
hot.

Drake