Re: [T3] oil viscosities: was starting problem

On 5 Jul 2002, at 1:59, Mike Wodkowski wrote:

> on 7/3/02 11:00 AM, Jim Adney at jadney@vwtype3.org wrote:
>
> > Contrast this to standing in stalled
> > traffic with the heated air just building up underneath you.
>
> You mean just about everywhere in Brooklyn....

Right, I get the picture. How useful would a bicycle be for short trips in
Brooklyn? I ride my bike to work here in good weather. The distance is about
3 miles, but we have pretty good bike paths. If my wife and I leave at the
same time, I will get to my office before she does, because I can "park" just
outside my building, while she parks in a rather distant parking lot and then
has to wait for a shuttle bus.

Note that I do NOT consider this a solution for your car's problems!

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org
Madison, WI 53711-3054