[T3] Can it be true?

So I was just flipping through my without guesswork and I posted a little
note in there that my new engine was installed at 43719 miles. My odometer
is presently at 52900. Can I have driven 10000 miles in this car in one
year? (purely rhetorical question, that, or at least only thinking out loud)

You know, 10,000 miles and just this little restart problem...my warm fuzzy
feelings for FI are creeping back...
--
Mike Wodkowski
72 FI SQBK