Re: [T3] Hot weather driving

On 4 Jul 2002, at 21:29, Dave Hall wrote:

> In view of possible day temperatures, what view do you guys take of early
> and late driving?
> I'm not usually one for early rising, but when it's more uncomfortable to be
> driving in the middle of the day, is there some sense in it?

I am not an early riser by nature either, but when driving west, I like to get an
early start, to take the best advantage of the AM hours when the sun is
behind us. On the way home, driving east, the opposite is true. I find that few
things are as rough on the driver as hours of driving into the sun.