[T3] Carb interchangabilty

<x-flowed iso-8859-1>Hello,

I bought a used unpair set of stock carbs.

One unit is a complete 32-34 PDSIT-3 with the bolted-on choke mechanism.
The other unit has the same base with a top piece of an older (+/-'68) 32 PDSIT carburettor.

I bought the set for spares as one of my bases of an older set was damaged during cleaning with bleachwater. It was eaten away.

I was wondering if will be OK to use that combination (L+R) because I favour the older choke unit where the top part + choke mechanism is one part. I also have 2 new rebuild set for the older one.

Doable or not?

I noticed the 32-34 PDSIT-3 has 2 more sprayers. The older unit has the holes marked but are blocked.
What's the use of those sprayers?

Any input appreciated.

Van der Jeught Bert,
BELGIUM