Re: [T3] Parma Caravan from the East.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
Well... there are a couple time change days in there that are good for 60
miles or so extra :)
Erie stop is because my Sister lives there and I have to deliver an antique
radio to her on the way... and OH, there is an Outback Steakhouse with an
invitation too...

I wanted to get to Desmoines early enough to visit with Russ, especially if
he is unable to go along, and to group up with yaall.

I chose cheyenne because there is actually something there... a super 8 to
stay in and yes it should be a fast and dull trip across the plaines.
Cheyenne should be scenic and I know Jackson is as I was there a few years
back.

Keith